Add a 3D Viewer resource to your text
3D annotation lets you link segments and syllables from your image and edition to a 3D model. To do this, you first need to link a 3D model of your text to READ:
- From the homepage, go to My TextBases.
- Find your TextBase in the list and click Edit.
- Choose a text and edition from the drop-down menus, then select Substrate in Strata Access Set. Click Open.
- In the utilities panel, click the gridlines icon.
- In the main pane, click the checkbox next to the text you want to annotate.
- In the View section of the utilities panel, click Properties.
The properties panel for the text will open.
- You should already have a Sketchfab code that’s been provided to you. Paste this in the 3D Model UID (Sketchfab) field and click Save.
The Sketchfab 3D model has now been linked to your text as a 3D Viewer resource.
This link is a property of the text, not of an image or an edition.
Now you can create annotations that link your syllables and segments to the 3D model.